- Breach of any of the security arrangements for HPAT – Ireland;
- attempting to remove a test book or answer sheet or part thereof, or any notes, from the testing room;
- failure to follow test supervisor’s instructions at all times;
- giving or receiving assistance during the test;
- creating a disturbance;
- using prohibited aids (e.g. notes, scrap paper, mobile phone, audio/recording device etc.);
- writing, or marking your test paper or answer sheet after the instruction is given to stop writing;
- writing on the Admission Ticket during the test;
- copying another candidate’s work;
- using the test questions or information about them for purposes other than sitting the HPAT – Ireland you are registered to sit. Passing the test questions or information about them to third parties;
- the giving of false or misleading information;
- infringement of copyright. Copyright infringement includes: performing those acts which only the copyright holders may or authorising or allowing a person on the candidate’s behalf to infringe ACER’s copyright material.
PENALTIES for misconduct include: withholding of your HPAT – Ireland results or disqualification from sitting the HPAT – Ireland for a period or at all.
YOU ARE PUT ON NOTICE there is NO APPEAL from any penalty applied.